More Friday parties too!...
Get a Discount...
BRING A GROUP AND GET A DISCOUNT!
Birthday, hen night, office party,whatever! Save when you bring YOUR group to OUR party! FREE reserved VIP area too.
Click on the calendar below for a quick events guide...
- Join our Facebook group; get special offers and more. To add yourself as a Facebook group member, just click below.
- Visit our facebook page here
- Tell a friend
- If you like Dance Parties Plus and think a friend would like to hear all about us then click below to refer this website to a friend.
Bookmark this site!
Getting Started with Dance Parties Plus . . .
Whether you're single or a couple, you've come to the right place if you're looking for a great night out where you can dance to excellent music and make new friends. And if you are single, there's always the possibility you'll meet that someone special! The first step is to select an event that appeals to you. Then come along (we'll make you very welcome!) and when you arrive we will issue you with a membership card.
*Membership only £3 per year - excellent value!
We are a members only club which means that you'll need to be a member if you wish to attend our events, so you'll need to join on arrival the first time you come along. We'll issue you with a super gold membership card straightaway.
Don't worry if you're coming alone, we'll be there to greet you and introduce you to other members, and we'll keep checking throughout the night that you have plenty of people to dance with and chat to.
We want to reassure you that all our events are organised to a high standard and we invite our members to exercise consideration and respect for other members with their behaviour and dress code.
If you'd like to start dating again, it obviously goes without saying that first impressions are very important. There are a few simple dating rules to follow, but if you're "single again" you may well have forgotten them!
Of course there will be some of you reading this who are the very epitome of dating sophistication, but for those of you who would like to read some key do's and don'ts, we'd like to offer some dating tips for your serious consideration.
*Except at Bird Hills Golf Club and at some of our Saturday parties where membership is £5 for a year.
Getting Started - Dating Tips
- Look your best. Join a gym, read health magazines, get fit and start a diet. Have your hair cut or styled and begin a new regime of good grooming or beauty treatment. Though it may not find you a date in itself, you will feel a million times more confident about yourself.
- Get your image right, one that you can manage and live with, and one that flatters you. Don't go overboard and look like someone you are not, but maybe its time to throw out those tired jeans, old sweaters or cardigans and spruce yourself up. People appreciate appearance.
- Do all the things that will boost your confidence, from avoiding negative friends (often the married ones) to attending the right kind of social functions. A dinner party for couples in suburbia is not necessarily where you need to be right now.
- Enjoy dating for what it is. Dating is all about meeting people, socialising and spending time in the company of stimulating individuals, not all of whom may bring a sparkle to your life! The fact is, most people are interesting and whilst you may not be out there looking for new friends, you may well find one or two fabulous people along the way.